Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Break Fasting with the Girls ;)

I know it's already a few month after the fasting month.. But I just thought wanna post it anyway.. LOL.. Forgot to post it earlier ! LOL




So, this is my closest friends ever ! Or also called Best Friend !! LOL.. We've been friend about 7 years.. Even though I've been travel a lot here and there (domestic) but we still contact each other.. ;)


Nur Amira Akilah, Nuratikah, Nur Diyanah and Asfashakina ! And the small little girl name is Ariana Batrisya !!:D




The food at Vistana Hotel Kuala Lumpur is not so bad and not so good either.. LOL.. 50net per head.. I don't know.. I think worth it kowt ! Huhu~ 



This was a week before Raya ! Since I can't celebrate raya with my families n friends so thought I should spent some time with them before raya.. ;) 

No comments: