Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gong Xi Fa Chai !

Hello my darling ! Gong Xi Fa Chai to my in-laws and all Chinese out there ! How's your celebration? Me? Well, hubs can't take leave as resort is busy.. So, we celebrate here in Pangkor Laut Resort together with all the staff.. ;)

My day outfit.. ;) I bought this last year in Time Square ! Love em !

Hubs with his day outfit ! Hikhik.. Encem* (nyumnyum)


My night outfit ! Bought it in Aeon Jusco Sri Manjung ! :D


Us ! <3

 

 

 

 

The End ! :b

 

1 comment:

Nady Omar said...

Hello Ayu. I # Pangkor Laut Resort in Instagram and I think I found your husband's post. Good to know that he works there. Found your blog from Instagram just so you know. Doesn't feel right to talk to someone's husband. Hehe. Anyways, I planned to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and also our first year anniversary there. I've never been to Pulau Pangkor or any other island in Malaysia. But since she likes Pangkor, so I thought, why not pergi Pangkor. She thought it's just a weekend getaway. Heard it's a great place to stay. Read a lot of good reviews on it, heard it's expensive but that can be arrange. Will be waiting for your reply.

nadiyomar@gmail.com

-Nady :)